The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oddity love

3 posters

Go down

oddity love Empty oddity love

Post  CraftyMage Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Oddity is in the eye of the beholder...or something like that. I love interesting characters. Nymph that are strange and creepy rather than bubbly and dancing. I love malors when played racist, like they are supposed to be. Or when people really emote with their race in mind. Centaurs who 'stomp their hooves' or lykos that 'wag their tales' nymphs who 'flutter their wings'. The more interesting the character the more I love being around them [and more likely I'm to give them a player bonus]. One of the most interesting characters I saw in game, though I can't remember the name, was almost like Golem from Lord of the Rings. It was wonderful and creepy!

Well...that's my rant. Who is one of your favorite characters? Or an emote that you saw that just made you laugh? Smile

CraftyMage

Back to top Go down

oddity love Empty Re: oddity love

Post  Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Haha i went whaling with myrahlae. She uses her wings to fan to the weapons trying to cool them down. or jinyna who uses her tail to make gestures. she she another favorite of mine.

Admin
Admin

https://thetavern.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyMage Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:09 am

It almost sort of annoys me when you can obviously tell a player ignores the race they chose. I once saw a centaur lay down on his back...that doesn't really work. One of my favorite emotes as of late goes to Davlin, when he grins. It's something simple but it's characteristic and more unique than "Davlin grins".

CraftyMage

Back to top Go down

Post  reticrius Tue May 03, 2011 10:24 pm

If I may, (May, Mae..haaa...that was bad, I apologize.) An emote that continually makes me grin whenever I read it is, "Lausi slides her feet under the blanket as she watches you die with disintrest."
Reticrius was being dramatic...
Anyway!
The er, I do adore gnomes that are played as gnomes. Gnomes that are a little bit insane are best. Rauregon especially. Er, Jaregon, rather.

~RLR

reticrius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum